Your Files & Your Permissions
When you use our Services, you provide us with things like your files, content, messages, contacts and so on ("Your Files").
The ARC Cloud is only to be used for documents and files specifically relating to the services we provide as a recording studio, no personal files shall be uploaded whatsoever. If you upload any unauthorised files then we reserve the right to delete those without notice and you agree that we may delete and monitor your files/cloud area at our sole discretion by using the service.
Sharing Your Files
Our Services let you share Your Files with others, so please think carefully about what you share.
You're responsible for your conduct, Your Files and you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Content in the Services may be protected by others' intellectual property rights. Please don't copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so.
We may review your conduct and content for compliance with these Terms and our Acceptable Use Policy. That said, we have no obligation to do so.
Help us keep you informed and Your Stuff protected. Safeguard your password to the Services and keep your account information current. Don't share your account credentials or give others access to your account.
You may use our Services only as permitted by applicable law, including export control laws and regulations.
The Services are protected by copyright, trademark and other UK and foreign laws. These Terms don't grant you any right, title or interest in the Services, others' content in the Services, The Abbey Recording Company trademarks, logos and other brand features.
These Terms will be governed by the Laws and Statute of the United Kingdom.
Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to misuse The ARC Cloud services ("Services") or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation;
- abuse referrals or promotions to get more storage space than deserved;
- circumvent storage space limits;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorised to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability or impairment;
- harass or abuse The ARC personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of The ARC;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory or misleading; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.